Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to safeguarding your information and being transparent about how we use your information to improve our services for the benefit of all our customers, employees, visitors to our premises and website users. The Director responsible for personal information and data security in our business is Rupert Bentley- Smith. You can contact him via the details provided below.
How we collect and use your personal information
Bruce Gillingham Pollard offers a range of products and services for customers. The nature of our business means that we do require some personal details from our customers and website users. The type of data we collect depends on whether you are a prospective customer, a customer, a supplier or employee and can include name, contact number, email address or bank details.
We collect various types of information relating to our services, including:
• Information you provide directly to us;
• Information we collect about your use of our services; and
• Information we obtain from third-party sources such credit reference or identity checks.
To help us better understand all our customers, and to tailor our range of product and services to meet the needs of individual customers, we will use the personal information you share with us, or which we collect, for example, what you searched for on the website, your search device or general location. We use the information we collect to, among other things:
• Provide and manage the provision of the services you request;
• Understand the way you use our Services so that we can improve your experience; and
• Provide customised content and advertising.
How we share and protect your personal information
We can’t run our business or provide many of the services and benefits you receive from us without involving other people and organisations from time to time. When we share your information, we want you to know that we only do so in accordance with our legal data protection and privacy obligations. We will never sell your personal information.
We may share your information with:
• Third-party Service Providers – selected companies that provide services necessary for the effective use of our services and the operation of our business.
• Law enforcement and statutory requirements – when we are required to do so or to protect BGP and users of our services.
We take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted and secured.
Your privacy rights and how to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, then feel free to contact Rupert Bentley-Smith at Bruce Gillingham Pollard, 28-32 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JE, call +44 0203 551 5620 or email him at email@example.com.
You have the right to tell us if you:
• don't want to be contacted in the future by us
• would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you
• would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records
• wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
Retention of data
We will retain any information and data you give us for differing periods of time dependent on the reason you have supplied it to us, whether there is a need to retain the data and in accordance with our data retention policies. Such time frames will be guided by industry best practice and other relevant legislation.